Oriflame Veryme Smoothie Foundation
I HAD to write about this product 💟
I realized this only after I started getting compliments for glowing and fresh face 😊😄
Veryme Smoothie Foundation from Oriflame in the shade Ivory. This is soooo smooooth and light on the skin. Gives a healthy glow all day!! Even though I have oily skin it did not crease!! 😘
Formulation and Texture -
The formulation is very smooth and medium consistency. It blends amazingly with the skin and gives it a healthy glow.Price -
Rs 449 for 30ml, isn't that great?Pros -
-Great for beginners-Has berry and yogurt extracts which makes it bright and smooth
-Has another varient Porcelain for fair skin tone
-Sheer to medium coverage
-Must have for Summers
Cons -
- Does not give full coverage- Might not suit all skintones as there are only 2 shade variants
Rating -
4/5Ingredients -
AQUA, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 80, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYACRYLATE-13, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, POLYISOBUTENE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLPARABEN, CETYL ACETATE, OLEYL ACETATE, STEARYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, YOGURT EXTRACT, FRAGARIA VESCA FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS FRUTICOSUS FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FRUIT EXTRACT, PARFUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, EDTA, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
No comments:
Post a Comment